More content coming soon as I’ve been caught up in the roll out of a new attorney academy. In the meantime here is another OneNote in OneMinute video on Screen Clipping.
I use this tool in both OneNote and PowerPoint to help create dynamic work product that allows for an expanded canvas to work from. Its also available in most MS Office Software
Some ideas for screen clipping;
- Clip portions of transcripts to prepare a line of questioning.
- Clip portions of narrative reports to focus in on key points and cut out the irrelevant materials.
- Create slides quickly from mapping software / websites for use as exhibits or demonstratives.
- Save pictures of webpages for later use / research.
- Arrange multiple clipped portions in a side by side comparison for case analysis.
- Use it to create web content for a blog or MCLE articles! (I use this a lot)